1. At the Landscape Group, our commitment to exceptional customer service and value means we respect and protect the privacy of our customers. To help us provide the best possible service, we may collect and maintain certain information regarding, for example, the products you purchase, and your billing and delivery information. Like most web sites, our servers log general information about each visitor. This does not include e-mail addresses or other personally identifiable details about visitors.
We also log aggregate information about the pages visited, and technical information used to identify trends. This is not recorded in a way that allows it to be cross-referenced to a particular visitor.
We protect and enforce the confidentiality of this information very strictly, and under no circumstances will we sell or rent it to other businesses or third parties. We respect your privacy and do all we can to honour the trust you place in Landscape Printing Systems Limited.
Visitors can also opt to have the site remember them between visits, in which case the cookie will remain between sessions.
Other personal information is not stored in cookies by us.
When you visit the website you can allow or disallow it to store cookies on your computer hard drive, by customising your cookie preferences using your web browser preferences/options/tools.
We also receive your username, email address and postcode if you choose to register on the website.
3. Our payment system is protected by 128 bit SSL data encryption, provided by Protx who are a division of the Sage Group. Online credit card transactions are handled on the Sage Group website.
4. We use a simple process to record the date of product purchases and to automatically generate notification when a product warranty is likely to expire and leave a Customer open to additional costs should that product fail. We will attempt to notify the Customer in sufficient time to allow the Customer to make alternative warranty arrangements and avoid incurring additional costs.
5. We currently only send emails to customers who have asked us to send them information about our products and services. If you have asked for such emails in the past, but have now changed your mind, you can unsubscribe at any time using the method provided with each mailing or by logging into their account on the website.
6. In accordance with The General Data Protection Act, we can provide customers with access to any information that we maintain about them. Applications should be made in writing.