Our facial recognition terminal is an access control device integrated with fever screening functions, which supports plug & play (rapid deployment, free of wiring, installation, or configuration). It can fast take skin-surface temperature, which can be widely applied in multiple scenarios, such as enterprises, stations, dwellings, factories, schools, campus and so on.
- Plug & play Supports rapid deployment. Free of wiring, installation, or configuration.
- Supports Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor to measure target's temperature
- Temperature measuring range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F), accuracy: ± 0.5 °C without black body calibration
- Recognition distance: 0.3 to 2 m • Fast temperature measurement mode: Detects face and takes skin-surface temperature without identity authentication
- Multiple authentication modes with temperature measure are available
- Face mask wearing alert
- If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance is valid.
- Forced mask wearing alert If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance will be failed
- Displays temperature measurement results on the authentication page
- Triggers voice prompt when detecting fever
- Configurable door status (open/close) when detecting fever
- Transmits online and offline temperature information to the client software via TCP/IP communication and saves the data on the client software
- Integrated design with stand bracket